The rapid growth in Microsoft Business Solutions across the region and the high demand for qualified, high caliber, experienced consultants has triggered Right Group and Microsoft to create an initiative to empower the market with qualified professional resources.
The Right Academy is a high-end professional training scholarship program funded collaboratively between Microsoft – Middle East and Africa, and Right Group – a top Microsoft Dynamics partner in the Middle East and a many time award winner as Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle, President Club and country Best partner in Saudi Arabia and Egypt. The Academy aims at strengthening Right Group’s growing team of consultants with promising potential Microsoft Dynamics AX experts. The group is constantly in need for effective team players to support its constantly growing market demands in Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the Middle East.
Right Academy has designed a thorough curriculum that employs a solid training methodology available for young ambitious minds. It is the leading ERP education and professional software training service in Egypt and the Middle East.
Our Mission is to build technical and managerial capacities through upscale consulting education and professional learning, with respect to Microsoft methodology and Right Groups’ concept.
The Academy offers scholarships for selected young graduates, as it prepares them to be future ERP consultants and project managers. The training is a combination of classrooms and hands-on practical projects that qualify the candidates to become future Microsoft Dynamics certified consultants, and consequently broaden their prospective career opportunities in the Microsoft Dynamics Channel.
- Change the conventional “consultation Model” of ERP into effective practices that are applied in a dynamic business environment.
- Build capacities of exceptional project management skills.
- Promote autonomy and entrepreneurship.
- Create a learning atmosphere where multi-discipline knowledge is acquired.
- Collaborate with Microsoft and its philosophy to integrate the international exposure and global perspectives in developing our curriculum.